Infolinks In Text Ads

BannerFans.com
ALL CONTENT IS UPDATED DAILY-ALL EMAILS ARE SCAMS
Free Email Look Up and Email Scam Data Base

Mr. Emma Konjo

Monday, March 8, 2010

Dear Friend,
My name is Mr. Emma Konjo, general secretary City Security Company Ltd Nigeria. This information am going to give you now is secret and confidential between both of us.
There is a consignment containing $30,000,000m(thirty million United States dollars) deposited in our company by one foreign contractor Mr.kufaas Gunnar, but the consignment was declared to our company as family treasure. I discovered the true content in the security volt when am scrutinizing all the deposits in our company. Mr. Mr.kufaas Gunnar deposited this consignment for safe keeping before his untimely death; he died among other passengers in Bellview airline that crashed some time last year. Until today, nobody has come to claim this consignment in our custody. I am honorably seeking your assistance to act as the relation/beneficiary of this consignment to enable our company release this consignment to you.For the smooth claim of this consignment, I will secretly provide you with the documents that will prove your claim to our company as the beneficiary because I have the deposit file of Mr. Kufaas Gunnar on my desk including his deposit certificate and agreement made during the time of deposit. For this transaction, I have decided to offer you 60% of the fund for the major role you are going to play on the successful completion of this transaction and 40% for me. Please if this condition suites you, do not hesitate to reply me immediately so that I will tell you the next step to follow. Kindly include your private telephone and fax number if possible for easy communication. I wish to hear from you soon.
Best Regards,
Mr. Emma Konjo
+2348067489619

0 comments:

About This Blog

About This Blog


  © Blogger template Writer's Blog by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP