Infolinks In Text Ads

BannerFans.com
ALL CONTENT IS UPDATED DAILY-ALL EMAILS ARE SCAMS
Free Email Look Up and Email Scam Data Base

Rev. Fr.Elio Gasparetto revfrgasparettoelio@hotmail.com

Friday, March 12, 2010

My Dear Beloved,
My name is Rev. Fr.Elio Gasparetto. I am 74 years old now. I have been suffering in the sick bed for the past 7 years at Queen Elizabeth Hospital , Woolworth. Now I believe that my time has come to join my ancestors in heaven. I got your email address from the Internet, as
the spirit of Almighty God directed me to contact you for this charity work. I have US$11.1M deposited in a safe location in Europe , which I want you to claim on my behalf for an important charitable project. Can you honestly do this for me?
Remain bless in the Lord.
Rev. Fr.Elio Gasparetto.

0 comments:

About This Blog

About This Blog


  © Blogger template Writer's Blog by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP