Infolinks In Text Ads

BannerFans.com
ALL CONTENT IS UPDATED DAILY-ALL EMAILS ARE SCAMS
Free Email Look Up and Email Scam Data Base

mr kedu ora keduora1@sify.com

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Dear Friend

I am Mr Kedu Ora working with African Development Bank(ADB)Ouagadougou Burkina Faso. I want to inquire from you if you can handle this transaction for mutual benefits/life opportunity for you and me.The transaction is about seeking your consent to present you as the next of kin/ beneficiary To our late customer over his fund US$39.500 Million dollars
He died with his family during their vacation journey. I am waiting for your response for more details. The fund is going to be share at the ratio of 60/30.30% for you and 60% for i and my family which we are going to use for investment.and 10% for outstanding

expenses.

Mr Kedu Ora.
BUSINESS PUPOSAL

0 comments:

About This Blog

About This Blog


  © Blogger template Writer's Blog by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP